Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Isk Watch: The 51 Day Challenge


The 51 Day Challenge is the newest and greatest thing brought to you by the authors of Isk Watch.  The 51 Day Challenge chronicles my attempts at making well over a billion isk in just 51 days with a brand new character with no seed money.  Basically, it is a attempt to show newer players step by step how they can play the game for free.

51 days is the amount of time a new player can receive by having a 21 day free trail and upgrading it to a paid account.  The general rules are set up so I can do anything a new player can, but I cannot use my alts to give myself any advantage.  This includes hauling, seed money, etc.  Everything else is allowed, including mission running and scamming.  Everything I do and trade in will also be revealed on a day by day biases.   Come check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds very interesting, will be checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really interesting, especially considering I am a two week old player.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a very good idea since i am also new to EVE lets see what you bring us.
    Looking forward to read it

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo. that was november. nothing until now ? didnt it work ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just curious. Are you considering starting this back up. It has been one of the most interesting reads I've had regarding Eve. I think it was a landmark in the possibilities a new player could experience early in their piloting career. I spent 3 months to make that much isk when I started. Mining is the worst advice I got as a beginner. If I read something like this in 2006 I would have done things differently. But then again isk was very hard to come by in 2006. Whats your main eve pilots name?

    ReplyDelete